Welcome to Midlands Fancy Dress

Call us on 01527 592895



UK Customers - Shipping costs to UK addresses are FREE! All costs are always shown up front & the product cost is the only charge you pay. Parcels are always sent first class of which around 80% arrive the day after posting, the other 20% the day after that.

For very large orders (or very large items!) Parcel Force 48 may be used but this will only be when an order exceeds the weight or size limits for First Class Post.

Collections from our Redditch store are welcomed. If you need a specific item in a hurry we reccomend checking our website first. If the item is currently in store it will have 'In Stock' written in green in the item description (if it's an item we need to order in it'll say 'Available for dispatch or collection in 1-4 working days'). If you want to reserve an item you can either pay online & select 'In-Store pick-up' at the checkout or call us to pay over the phone. If you don't have specific item in mind we keep a lot of the items we sell in our shop ready to browse & buy

Meeting Time Requirements

We understand that the majority of orders placed with us will be required for a specific date. If this is the case we would encourage customers to add the date their order is needed by to the Notes section of their payment. Please note Midlands Fancy Dress is not bound to deliver by the provided date.
If the item you have ordered is in stock (ie if it says 'In Stock' in green next to it) it will be posted the same day if bought before 12 noon and next day if ordered after 12 noon. If all or part of your order is out of stock (ie if it says 'Avaliable for dispatch or collection in 1-4 working days' in green next to it) your order will usually be dispatched within 1-4 working days. 

If for any reason all or part of your order is unavailable you will be contacted within 1 working day of placing the order & offered alternative items or a full or partial refund. Alternatives will never be sent without contacting you first. Please note these estimates do not include Sundays or Bank Holidays when the post office is closed.

Overseas Customers – Shipping cost is a flat rate of £5.00. Parcels are always sent by airmail so should arrive in Europe in 4-10 days and the rest of the world in up to 15 days. Faster international delivery options are avaliable via Airsure which usually delivers in 2/3 days in Europe. Airsure does incur an additional cost please contact us for a quote.


Special Delivery, Guaranteed Next Day - Should you need Guaranteed next day delivery please contact us and we will ensure that everything you require is in stock & amend your invoice to include ‘Special Delivery’ Postage. Please note; ‘Special Delivery’ postage does incur additional fees, depending on the weight of the item. First class postage is always free.


Loss, Delay & Damage of parcelsMidlands Fancy Dress DO NOT accept liability for lost, delayed or damaged parcels. In such an event however, we will pursue a claim on the customer’s behalf and in most cases issue a refund or replacement as appropriate.In the case of a parcel arriving damaged, please retain the item and packaging as they may require inspection by the post office.

Please Note that many of the parcels dispatched by us are too large to fit through standard letterboxes. We therefore advise customers to supply a delivery address where someone will be available to accept the delivery, e.g. place of work or the home of a neighbour or friend.


If your item has not arrived within 7 days, (15 days for international customers), of you receiving an email from us to inform you that your order has been dispatched, we advise that you first check at your local Post Office depot to ensure your order has not been taken there. In our experience, an ‘Attempted Delivery Card’ is not always left when a suitable place to leave a parcel could not be found. As a result parcels have been returned to us without the customers knowing their order was waiting for them. Please ensure you have ID when collecting a parcel from the depot.


International Import Duties: Occasionally parcels sent to countries outside of the EU may incur Import Duties. Please note Midlands Fancy Dress is not responsible for these fees & they must be paid by the customer. Should the customer refuse & the parcel be returned to us we will refund the cost of the order but not the Shipping Charge.